Registered Nurse (RN) – Lyndon, KS
Nurses! Are you ready for a change?
A $5,000 LONGEVITY BONUS HAS BEEN ADDED TO THIS POSITION, FOR FULL-TIME EMPLOYEES. MUST MENTION THIS IN INTERVIEW TO RECEIVE THE BONUS.
Do you miss getting to spend time with your patients?
Are you ready to work in an always-changing environment without feeling closed in?
Do you wish you could take time to educate your patients?
Do you want to put your skills to good use while continuing to learn and grow?
Are you “done” with the stress and chaos of a facility job?
With Home Town Health Care, you will get all these things, and so much more!
Home Town is a growing Home Health and Hospice agency that creates a positive atmosphere for our staff. Home health allows clinicians to slow down, care for patients one-on-one, treat, heal, and educate patients and families in the safety of their own home. Our home health nurses say this is the most rewarding field of healthcare!
Home Town Health Care is a nurse-owned, family-operated company with the best staff in the country. Home Town Health Care understands and respects that family is a top priority in your life.
Our new and improved benefit package includes:
- Company car for work travel with gas card provided
- Competitive pay
- 401K retirement plan – company contributes 3%, employees are fully vested from the start
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Call-Out Differential
- Scrub/Uniform Allowance
- Bonuses for performance, holiday, and other special situations
- Appreciation gifts and fun events throughout the year
- Health, Dental, Vision, Accident, and Cancer Insurance offered
- Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Policies paid for by the company
- All necessary equipment is supplied
- Opportunity for advancement within the company
- Training and CEU hours provided through Relias
- Safe Work Environment
- Care for 6-8 patients per day without feeling overwhelmed by facility environments
- New and exciting benefits planned for 2023!
Work for a company that continues to be family and community-oriented,
where staff are valued and have time to truly care for their patients!
Apply online or in person today! Shadowing opportunities are available for qualified applicants!
www.hometownhealthcare.net or call HR at 620-412-6812 for more information.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Continuing education credits
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Free parking
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Malpractice insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Travel reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Home Health
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Bonus pay
- Differential pay
- Overtime pay
- Signing bonus
Home Town Health Care follows all local rules, considers all CDC & KDHE recommendations, while using common sense. Working in patient’s homes is much different than working in a facility and offers better health and flexibility. All required PPE provided.
- Nursing License (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Work Location: One location