Hospice Registered Nurse (RN) – Independence
Home Town Health Care LLC is currently hiring a Hospice RN, to manage our patient’s care in the home and/or facility setting. The priority hire position will be Full-time hours due to the patient(s) needs and working with the Hospice Manager. However, we are also hiring part-time and PRN (On-Call) positions.
$5,000 hiring/longevity bonus for the full-time hospice RN position. Please mention this bonus during the interview.
These position(s) are stationed in Independence, KS and we provide hospice services in approximately eight counties. Home Town Hospice is a deficiency free program.
Try Hospice with Home Town Health Care.
Home Town Health Care understands and respects that family is a top priority in your life.
*Do you miss getting to spend time with your patients?
*Are you ready to work in an always-changing environment without feeling closed in?
*Do you wish you could take time to educate your patients?
*Do you want to put your skills to good use while continuing to learn and grow?
*Are you “done” with the stress and chaos of a facility job?
With Home Town Health Care, you will get all these things, and so much more!
Home Town is a growing Home Health and Hospice agency that creates a positive atmosphere for our staff. Home health allows clinicians to slow down, care for patients one-on-one, treat, heal, and educate patients and families in the safety of their own home. Our home health nurses say this is the most rewarding field of healthcare!
Home Town Health Care is a nurse-owned and family-operated company with the best staff in the country. We are looking for local staff to care for local people.
Our new and improved benefit package includes:
* Company car for work travel with gas card provided
* Easy to use Electronic Medical Documentation on company provided iPad
* Competitive pay
* 401K retirement plan – company contributes 3%, employees are fully vested from the start
* Paid Time Off (PTO) starting at 90 days
* Paid Holidays (6/year)
* Call-Outs are paid at overtime rate
* Clothing Allowance
* Bonuses for performance, holiday, and other special situations
* Appreciation gifts and fun events throughout the year
* Health Insurance partially paid by company
* Dental, Vision, Accident, and Cancer Insurance offered
* Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Policies paid for by the company
* All necessary equipment is supplied
* Opportunity for advancement within the company
* Training and CEU hours provided by the company through Relias
* Safe Work Environment
* Care for 6-8 patients per day without feeling overwhelmed by facility environments
* New and exciting benefits planned for 2023!
Work for a company that continues to be family and community-oriented,
where staff are valued and have time to truly care for their patients!
Apply online or in person today! Shadowing opportunities are available for qualified applicants!
www.hometownhealthcare.net or call HR at 620-412-6812 for more information.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, PRN
- 401(k) matching
- Continuing education credits
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Free parking
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Travel reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Signing bonus
Home Town Health Care, LLC follows all the changing local requirements, and CDC and KDHE recommendations. As we are part of the NE and SE Kansas Health Care Coalitions, we are aware of changing Covid conditions and take steps to keep all staff safe.
- Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- RN License (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)